It is worth spending some time to consider your needs before you purchase an air compressor as it often a major expense and will pay great dividends for your shop further down the road. Essentially when it comes to deciding upon an industrial air compressor there are two main issues to consider: size and features. Read on to learn more about how you can make the best decision for you and your business.
An industrial air compressor works by cooling air and reducing its volume. This machine is used in industries such as mechanical, manufacturing, hospitality, construction and agriculture. They are actually similar to the small air compressor you may have at home. only they have a bigger motor and a larger storage tank to handle more intensive jobs. There are a few things you need to be aware of before making a purchase, however.
The old school method of installing golf grips involves grip tape and solvent. Installing golf grips with air is quicker, cleaner, saves time, saves money and is easier. Read on to learn more.
1. Air compressor – Up to 70 psi is required. Almost all air compressors even small 1 gallon tanks can handle this job.
2. Golf specific vice – Not required, but highly recommended. A golf specific vice is built with rubber jaws that allow you to gently grip the graphite without breaking it. IMPORTANT: Always clamp the smallest section of the shaft first and move up. Gripping to high can cause shaft breakage.
3. Air gun attachment – Required. This small attachment is designed specifically for golf grip installation. There are other methods, but its really not worth the struggle. The gun attachment makes the job easy.
4. Grips are best installed with air when they are made from 100 percent rubber.
PROPER STEPS FOR GOLF GRIP INSTALLATION.
1. Place your golf club in the vice. Clamp down softly and make sure the club is secure and won’t move.
2. Open the grip and work it onto the butt end of the shaft.
3. Once grip tip is on the shaft. Grab back of grip and install gun.
4. Lightly hold grip in left hand.
5. Keep grip level and give bursts of air with gun. This is key to getting the grip to go on smoothly.
6. Push forward as you give burst of air with constant pressure.
7. Once the grip is fully seated, hold the grip firm in left hand to make sure air doesn’t cause grip to fly off.
8. Check to make sure your grip is lined up properly and fully seated.
9. That is it! You are done!
Willing Service Corporation offers a full range of Air Compressors for sale nationwide!
Willing Service is proud to sell air compressors nationwide. You can choose the brand, model, and size you need for your purposes and we will ship it straight to your shop or business. Shop industrial air compressors online and get it touch with us today by giving us a call at (602) 246-6940.